2. A LiTtLe Me HeRe aNd TheRe



In the name of Allah Most Gracious and Most Merciful..


what should I share here?? hmm still thinking again and again.. for a few days ago there are lots of new things happen.. It's normal right.. wif new day we face new experience, we learn a lot of knowledge and knew new things.. coz.. day after day we shouldn't have same things to do except sleep.. hehehe.. i like sleep.. xoxo..

then.. what should I write here.. of course it's about my heart... my soul.. but what kind of feeling I have now??? hrmmm i don't know.. may be happy, sad, nervous, hate, annoying.. why??? lets me refresh what kind of weekend i had go through..

happy??? maybe a little bit.. why?? coz i don'y have to go to the lab during the weekend..hohoho.. danger2.. it may give lots of work within the remaining of this 4 weeks .. i need to struggle more and more..

sad??? do I have that kind of feeling??? I think not really.. maybe sad b'coz of my frends.. but should I care if they don't even care anymore?? hmm lets bygone be bygone la.. it's not a big deal pun.. =) I still have true friends that always be by my side.. chill guys.. yeah..

nervous?? Yes I do!!! eh really?? yup.. worried about my project again and again.. O Allah please help me in finishing my project according to the duration given.. 4 WEEKS more.. what??? it's real.. yes.. com'on wake up2.. lets do our work..

hate?? emmm.. I think i don't face this feeling.. what should I hate?? it's become worst if we try to hate things.. just enjoy the things happen to us..



what else?????? hrmm.. nothing I guess.. oo ya.. bored.. yes I'm really bored last weekend.. even I have work to do and even I need to take quiz for today.. but it's all the past..

today's story... hmm nothing much happen..just one quiz that I had done.. not too bad I hope.. just few question I not confident..than I start to mumbling what's in my mind.. hahahaha.. start to 'goreng sampai hangus'.. gud2.. its better than empty it without answer.. hahaha.. really work ke my theory?? belasah sudah..

then I meet my supervisor for next step of course for my project.. haaa.. then I have the idea what i feel. I really don't know why every time I want to see him I feel nervous?? maybe b'coz i'm not properly ready kot.. i guess.. hahaha.. everytime nak meet him.. msti cuak tahap ape tah.. hai hati2..

nothing much la for today.. that's all from my life for a few days... I just want to smile..smile and smile... keep it dear... =) daaa....~


Today's quote:

imam al-ghazali, beliau berkata: "Carilah hatimu di tiga tempat. Pertama ketika kita membaca al-quran, kedua ketika sembahyang dan ketiga ketika engkau mengingati mati. Jika pada 3 tempat itu tidak menemukan hatimu maka mohonlah kepada Allah agar Dia memberimu hati kerana sesungguhnya kamu ketika itu tidak memiliki hati."

Comments

Most Favor

109. Isu KFC

119. Khalidu Bil Quran

163. Panduan Temuduga DPLI-SR j-QAF Ambilan 2013

115. Pig and Its Derivatives

182. Ahmad Nusairi Wildan Syurga Abi dan Ummi :')