20. never give up pliss!!!

O.. God pliss help me in order to complete my writing  for my fyp report.. it's really make me want to vomit already.. really make me dizzy and feel nauseous.. such an excruciatingly in completing da repot writing.. look and analyze lots of graph.. using several formulas wif many datas.. manipulate da numbers..owh no..really2 mess wif dis.. fyp deadline is killing me after all.. God pliss give me some strength, patient and hard work for remaining days.. almost 2 days left before da submission date.. hectic life.. guys pray for me pliss. Hopefully i manage to complete da writing within da date given..

Comments

Most Favor

109. Isu KFC

119. Khalidu Bil Quran

163. Panduan Temuduga DPLI-SR j-QAF Ambilan 2013

115. Pig and Its Derivatives

182. Ahmad Nusairi Wildan Syurga Abi dan Ummi :')