53. Random..


Assalamualaikum and Very Good Morning Mate..!


Sobahul'khair.. :)

Ahlan..!

Almost end of the September, this blog seems not be updated because I'm not really in the mood of writing as well as I'm a little bit busy for a couple of months.. heh.. whatever.. :)

Drop by just an update what's going on around me.. (;

1. A big big day in my education life will be held on this coming October. Alhamdulillah and praise to the Almighty God.. ;) Guys u're most welcome to my convocation day on 2nd October which is held at CAC, IIUM. Congratulations! to all my dearest friend in u'r convocation day. Mabruk..! :) :) :)

2. For this moment .. is struggling in finishing 6 days fasting.. hoho.. still have 2 days more to go indeed. In fact Syawal still remain in few days from today.. ;)

3. Waiting for my interview result in very patience mode..lalala..~

4. What's going on during my 2nd interview..? Erm nothing much.. just an actual condition lor.. just an interview like before but this time no more essays and different interviewer. Whatever it is of course new experience gains.. :) :)

5. Hrm... what else..?? feelings.. not in da mood to talk about it... full-stop. ngee.. :D

So I think nothing much lor.. or maybe forgot already what happen around me.. just an update. Okay mate..! Till we meet again.. :)


Thanks for reading.. 
Take care.. (^_^)

Ma'assalamah wa ilal liqa'.. :)

Comments

Most Favor

109. Isu KFC

119. Khalidu Bil Quran

163. Panduan Temuduga DPLI-SR j-QAF Ambilan 2013

115. Pig and Its Derivatives

182. Ahmad Nusairi Wildan Syurga Abi dan Ummi :')