103. Last Weekend

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum and Very Good Day Mates...!

Ahlan...!

Alhamdulillah. Praise to the Almighty Allah because of His loves we still alive. Indeed we should thankful to Him in everyday, every night and in every heartbeat. Peeps..! It's almost a week I didn't post anything here. Hehe. As usual, lacking of ideas to share off and etc. 

Readers...!

I just come back from KL yesterday. Last week I went there for 2 in 1 reasons. Actually, the vital reason I went there is to attend my best friend solemnization and wedding reception on Friday and Saturday. :)

So,

Congratulations to both of you,
PN. Nurul Syahidah Binti Mohd. Isa & En. Mohd Syazwan Bin Jamil



Wishing you God's Blessing,
on Your Wedding Day and may He always be
the heart of your marriage,
the light of your home,
and the ever-present partner
in your life together.


May this day you share
be filled with love and laughter
May all the days ahead
be happy ever after!

I wish both of you,
with warmest wishes,
for the best in life,
as you both look forward,
to a shared future,
of love, friendship,
and the wonderful closeness
that is marriage..!!



Barakkallahulakuma.. ! Alf Mabruk..! :) :) :)

:: Credit to Passion Photo for the pic ::

Peeps..!

What's next..? Hehe. Nothing special then. Just attended Malaysia & Career Training Fair 2011 (MCTF 11) that was held at Mid Valley Exhibition Center Kuala Lumpur. Lots of companies participated in this programme. However, there are not so many company that related to my education background. What to do..?! Hrmm... so I just drop few resume that I think the position is match with my course. 

Honestly, I don't really care if I got the job that is not related to what I studied before. As long as I got the job and I manage to do it, it's fine with me. Alhamdulillah. But, what's make me feel dejected right now, it's really really tough and hard to get hired, to attempt any position and what so ever...! So, that's why patience is needed for a time being. Not only patience I think. The faithful also. If not...... hrmmm don't want to tell anymore mates..!  =.='

Readers...!

I think thats all for now. Maybe I'll update again if I have something to share about with His Wills. Insya-Allah. Till we meet again mates...!

Thanks for reading,
Take care...(^.^)

Ma'assalamah wa ilal liqa'... :)

Comments

Most Favor

109. Isu KFC

119. Khalidu Bil Quran

163. Panduan Temuduga DPLI-SR j-QAF Ambilan 2013

115. Pig and Its Derivatives

182. Ahmad Nusairi Wildan Syurga Abi dan Ummi :')