130. 09.10.11

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamu'alaikum and Very Good Day Readers..!

Ahlan...!

Today is 09.10.11. Waah! Wonderful date right? I didn't noticed it until I accidentally read status one of my friend in fb. So, what's the matter regarding this amaze date? Hmmm.. nothing to do actually. But, since I'm here on this date, I wanna wish:

Congratulations to all graduands especially to IIUM graduates and specifically to my friends and housemates..! Alf mabruk ya zamili. 

Moga Allah redha antum dan antunna semua. Semoga kejayaan hari ini dapat anda sumbangkan sedikit sebanyak untuk diri, masyarakat dan agama kelak. Insya-Allah. :)

Hmm, it has been a year since my convocation. Teringat time convo diri sendiri. Sangat seronok. Tapi semua itu sejarah semalam yang hanya jadi kenangan indah untuk dikenang. :) Okay, suddenly I'm feel sad. Don't know why. Drop the topic laa. hohoho.

Peeps..!

Almost a week I'm in Molecular and Bioinformatics Lab. Wohaa..! It's a wonderful experience after all. Alhamdulillah. Day after day I get used to the surrounding. A little bit confident. But, in this lab contamination is one of the things you should take care off. Or else, your wouldn't get the result. hohoho.. Sometimes such a tedious things ohh. Need extra careful in handling things. However it is, I'll try my best to adapt with the surroundings. Nervous tu.

Anyhow, Alhamdulillah for everything. I wanna learn how to appreciate things. Even you didn't expect that you will face all the things but you need to be thankful all the time. Only Allah knows better than we did. Bersyukurlah apa adanya. Gently reminder for me..! ;)

I think that's all for today. Nothing much to update. Just a short note for me in the future. Okay rasa macam dah mengarut. Better stop now. Hidup baik-baik semua. Salam juang..! :)

Thanks for reading,
Take care...(^.^)

Ma'assalamah wa ilal liqa'... :)

Comments

Most Favor

109. Isu KFC

119. Khalidu Bil Quran

163. Panduan Temuduga DPLI-SR j-QAF Ambilan 2013

115. Pig and Its Derivatives

182. Ahmad Nusairi Wildan Syurga Abi dan Ummi :')