144. Nervous

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamu'alaikum and Very Good Day Mates!

Ahlan...!

Recently, I am little bit busy doing things. However, I did update this blog last week.hohoho. Anyway how are doing mates? Hopefully your day is always have a blast! Phew! Little bit tired actually. 

Peeps!

Last weekend. I had opportunity to attend my ex-rommate's weeding at Lumut, Perak. I went there by car with my others four of my girlfriends. It's an awesome as attractive as road trip. Alhamdulillah, we went and come backs with safe journeys. Talking about that, I just noticed that my friend had an accident. I was shocked. I start noticed few minutes ago at facebook. Hopefully, she will recover soon. InsyaAllah. Ameen.

Mates!

Nervous is the topic of this entry. To be honest, everyday I feel so nervous. Because I don't know what will I face in the new day. Sure! Everyone also don't know what he or she will go through in their everyday life. Because life is challenge. We do not know what will come and what will go.

But, nowadays I doesn't have a tranquil life. It is full with impassive feeling. MasyaAllah. May Allah forgives me for getting those feeling. I sincerely admit that I do not know what happen with my vigor and passion. O Allah! Please grant me strength to endure sustained conjecture. Ameen!

Next week I have two portentous agenda in different date. Truly, I feel cowardly to take a challenge. I even does not put high expectations on it. Sometimes I feel unbelievable for some reasons. However, I just prepared for the worst. Undergo all the events as usual. O Allah please help me because all I need is no one except YOU. Ameen!

Peeps!

Please pray for me. Lets everything will be okay. hohoho. Okay then. See you soon. I wish everyone will have blessed in everyday life. Ameen! Wassalam. ;)

Thanks for reading,
Take care..(^.^)

Ma'assalamah wa ilal liqa'... :)  

Comments

Most Favor

109. Isu KFC

119. Khalidu Bil Quran

163. Panduan Temuduga DPLI-SR j-QAF Ambilan 2013

115. Pig and Its Derivatives

182. Ahmad Nusairi Wildan Syurga Abi dan Ummi :')