149. Worried (T_T)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamu'alaikum and Very Good Day Mates!

Ahlan!

Nothing to update. Just to express how I feel right now. I wonder until when? Hmm... I'm so worried, anxious, indefinite and the list goes on...... I'm tired to have those kinds of feeling. I wish I could erase it far far away from my live. If it is easy as erase the mistake on the paper I wish I could to that right away. But life is not easy as that. 

Move on...

That's the way I feel. However it is life must go on. You like or not just move on and believe in Allah. There is no one can help you except of Allah. I wish it could be alleviate a little bit. :')




Ma'ssalamah wa ilal liqa...:)

Comments

Most Favor

109. Isu KFC

119. Khalidu Bil Quran

163. Panduan Temuduga DPLI-SR j-QAF Ambilan 2013

115. Pig and Its Derivatives

182. Ahmad Nusairi Wildan Syurga Abi dan Ummi :')