174. Keep Moving On

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamu'alaikum and Very Good Day Mates!

Ahlan!

How are you my dear friends? I'm here again for a short update.

Sometimes I wonder how could I control myself, purify my heart and kept being a positive person. It was hard. But it's only a reason. I must be calm and accept all the path that Allah gives to me. Because everyone has different path in his or her life.

I do keep moving on. By the time I heard something about others successful, I attempt to compared to myself. I asked so many questions that I realized I can't do that. When is my turn? How is my future? Why I hard to achieve something better? Why, where, when, how...... The questions keep coming out every moment.

That's hurt so much. Really!

But then, when my Imaan coming back to me, I realizes everything is on His wills. I must believe that everything happens around is my fate and my destiny that already written by Him properly. I just need to be patient, strong, hardworking and try my best. After all I let Him to do the rest. Only Allah knows best.

O Allah, grant me a good heart. May I have strong faith in You. Because I know I have nobody but only You. Grant me your blessing in my everyday life. I fear of being disobey slave and Your wrath. May Allah guide us all. Ameen!

Peeps!

Please pray for me. Lets us pray together. Lets be good servant forever. Give smile and salam. Till we meet again. Take care and have a good day ahead. :)

Ma'assalamah wa ilal liqa' :)

Comments

Most Favor

109. Isu KFC

119. Khalidu Bil Quran

163. Panduan Temuduga DPLI-SR j-QAF Ambilan 2013

115. Pig and Its Derivatives

182. Ahmad Nusairi Wildan Syurga Abi dan Ummi :')